Friday, November 30, 2007

Men I Love

Thanksgiving this year was amazing. We had some priceless family time with both of my sisters and their families. We have NEVER been all together before. Never. We have been together, in smaller groups - but never all at the SAME time. It was so wonderful.

What I realized was this....There are a lot of very handsome men in my life. That may sound shallow of me - which I tend to be from time to time, but just look and see for yourself.




Look at this guy - I get to be married to him! He is one of the good ones.

My oldest is turning into a gorgeous young man. He is so much fun to be with. I love, love, love, hanging out with him. (Oh, and my dog, Quincy - if you know me at all, you know what I think of this guy. Woman's best friend.)


Quite handsome for a boy of 10. For more good stuff on this guy, visit my last post.
Because I share not a single genetic chromosome with this little character, I can say without conceit that he is one of the most gorgeous creations God has made.

This is my nephew. God has marked this guy for something amazing- you watch. His gorgeous face is the least of his attributes - so you can only imagine what's on the inside.

I love all these Men. There are actually two missing from my list here but out of all due respect for their humble personalities I have not plastered their pictures on this blog. I will try to add them in a group shot sometime just so you can see that I have two very handsome brothers in law as well!

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

You have a beautiful beautiful family! I have read through most of your posts, and I must tell you how I was thinking "amen" in so many of them! Especially about post-adoption stuff!
We adopted two from China at once. Both two years old...making us be a family of eight! It has truly rocked my little world (I homeschool, too) but God IS so very faithful and He is teaching me many things about my heart!
I'm not even sure how I found your blog, but I'm sure glad I did!
Blessings,
Laine Ferrill
kimmiequan.blogspot.com